10 Beechen Grove
01923 233 600
Senova Dental Studios
Swedish massage is one of the most common forms of massage. Oils are used to enable smooth gliding strokes along the body using various techniques. The effects of which warms and relaxes muscles, stimulates blood and lymph circulation, and encourages toxin release from the body.
Each treatment can be tailored to suit specific individual needs. It can be calming and relaxing, or more stimulating with the application of a firmer degree of pressure. The full body can be incorporated or just the back or other specific focus areas.
Benefits of Massage:
• Promotes Relaxation
• Reduces Pain/Tension
• Improves Posture/Flexibility
• Reduces Stress/Anxiety
• Improves Circulation/Lymphatic Drainage
• Breaks down Scar Tissue
• Reduces Cellulite/Improves Muscle Tone
• Prevents & relieves Muscle Cramps, Spasms, Strains & Sprains
• Enhances Physical, Mental & Spiritual Well-being